Here are some tidbits of writing-related advice and tips I’ve come across… so I’m sharing the joy! A Merry Christmas to you all, from Santa Ellie, aka the Grammar Cop! 🤶🌲🥂
- From a blog I admire: The Write Life: Phrases to cut from your writing – say bye-bye to useless words.
- From another fellow blogger’s site – author Geraldine Woods cuts to the chase, alerting us to crazy signs she sees in New York, at Grammarian in the City.
- From my own imagination and/or experience – First Kiss and other True Fiction.
- From another fellow writer’s site – Morgan Hazelwood’s website features podcasts, author interviews, writing tips, and more.
- And finally, an excellent resource recommended by the Grammar Cop – Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab.
I wish you super-jolly holidays and a Covid-free 2021. Friday Follies will return Friday, January 8. See you then!