Even if you don’t have a cat, I’m sure you’ll relate! 😁😼😸😻
10. She doesn’t slash your hand off.
9. Hisses as you walk by.
8. Makes eye contact with you, with expression that says “you’re THAT close to the line!”
7. Makes eye contact with you, with expression that says “meh.”
6. Allows slight petting but only for thirty seconds on top of head.
5. Allows head strokes to extend down back ever so gently.
4. Begins silent “vibrate-only” purring which is faintly discernible with one’s hand stroking her back.
3. As gentle petting continues, purring gradually becomes barely audible.
2. Enjoys lovely petting session which is now readily apparent by louder purring.
1. Purring evolves into snort-purrs as you pet the tippy-top of her head from forehead all down the back of her neck. She has reached her Pinnacle of Purring.
You have achieved Ultimate Annie Attitude … this time! 😼😽