…while living with someone, after living alone for decades!
- Different does not mean wrong. (There’s more than one way to wash dishes. Apparently. 😅)
- There is always somewhere (else) for the blame to go when something goes awry. (And the kudos when things go swell!)
- The bed is not really queen-sized. (I stand by this assessment.)
- When out walking, I take smaller steps than I thought. (Hard to keep up with him.)
- Some men have perfect aim, in the bathroom. (TMI?)
- Some people hate filing papers even more than I do. (Putting them in a neat-ish pile doesn’t count!)
- There are more cleaning products out there than you can ever imagine, you learn. (Your housemate swears he’s not a germaphobe, but…)
- Some men love cooking. (Who knew?! 😛)
- It’s possible to share a one-bedroom apartment and not feel cramped. (Except maybe in the non-queen-sized bed.)
- It is possible to fall in love and live together in harmony, pandemic lockdowns notwithstanding.
I love you, John Boone! ❤