Hi again, FF fans! Today’s grammar-challenged gaffes share one thing they all have – or rather, don’t have.
- “Ubisoft, Gameloft, Eidos and a score of independent video game developers have all set up shop in Montreal.”
- “It truly is a world class playground.”
- “Sell your gold and platinum with a competitive same day cash payout.”
Hyphen-o-phobia strikes again! Simply add a “-“!
Oh wait… you want to know where to add the “-“? Here you go:
- …a score of independent video-game developers have…
- …a world-class playground.
- …a competitive same-day cash payout.
Are you seeing a pattern here? Yay! This very lazy-ass Grammar Cop wishes you a fun and relaxing weekend! 😄